Outings & Events
Tournament Rules & Regulations
- No tournament date will be reserved unless a contract is signed and received with a 20% deposit of the estimated tournament fee.
- A tournament will be considered cancelled if the balance of the tournament fee is not paid 14 days prior to the scheduled event. The deposit will be withheld.
- Shotgun events are at 7:00 a.m. or 1:00 p.m. ONLY. A 1:00 p.m. shotgun will be scheduled if the 7:00 a.m. is booked.
- A tournament deposit may be refunded if hazardous weather conditions preclude the start of any event. If weather or playing conditions cause interruption of a tournament after it has begun, the golf course reserves the right of offering an alternate date or a partial/prorate refund.
- Tournament rules must be provided to each player prior to the tournament event.
- Golf carts must stay on the cart paths or as posted in the clubhouse at that time. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Two people only per cart — the driver must be 16 years of age (or older) by state law.
- Horseplay with carts will result in immediate ejection.
- Proper dress is required.
- The course is soft spikes only.
- When one person endangers course property, or when any player in any way knowingly breaks course rules, the entire foursome will be ejected without refund.
Special Note: Throughout its long history, golf has been recognized for the courteous etiquette of its players and the speed with which they play. Please make your players aware of the need to conduct themselves properly and to play prompt, ready golf. Course rangers have the authority to move slow players so the following groups are not unreasonably delayed. Your cooperation will do much to ensure that everyone enjoys their day! The professional staff will brief your group prior to teeing off.